Christians Sharing Christ Film Ministries is committed to helping any Christian person or organization with a desire to win souls to the Lord Jesus Christ. People we will help can best be described as those who agree with the following doctrinal statement.
Doctrinal Statement of CSCFM
The Partners affirm and declare their common convictions in the following:
- We believe in the Scriptures of the Holy Bible (Old and New Testaments) as verbally inspired of God, and inerrant in the original writing, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is God, was born of a virgin, died vicariously, shed His blood as man’s substitutionary sacrifice, rose bodily, and ascended to heaven, where He is presently exalted at the Father’s right hand, and that His return is imminent, visible and personal.
- We believe that salvation consists of the remission of sins, the imputation of Christ’s righteousness, and the gift of eternal life received by faith alone, apart from works. Because of Adam’s sin, all men have guilt imputed, are totally depraved, and need to be regenerated by the Holy Spirit for salvation.
- We believe in the “Eternal Security” of the believer; that it is impossible for one born into the family of God to ever be lost.
- We believe that the Scriptural ordinances of the Church are Baptism and the Lord’s Supper and are to be administered by the local church, that Baptism (immersion) should be administered to believers only as a symbol of their belief in the death, burial and resurrection with Him, and that the Lord’s Supper should be partaken of by baptized believers only to show forth His death till He comes again.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
- We believe that Christ commanded the church to go into all the world and preach the gospel to every person, baptizing and teaching those who believe.