What do you do?
- Identify native missionaries
- Equip and support them to present portable gospel film presentations
- Report back to our supporters
- Seeing in addition to hearing the gospel adds invaluable understanding
- Many people in targeted areas cannot read or write
- In targeted areas, films attract attention and viewership unlike westernized areas where people would avoid open air film showings
Why native missionaries?
- Speak(s) the local language(s)
- Know local customs and traditions
- Travel without scrutiny
- Familiar with local governmental policies
- Statistically very effective compared to western evangelists and associated costs
What are the qualifications of native missionaries you partner with?
- Currently established as a Christian evangelist / pastor
- Extensively questioned and verified by Christian references
- Personally visited by CSCFM directors
How much does it cost?
- The average cost to setup and equip one film team is $1,000.00 USD
- The target to support each film team is $100.00 USD per month
How effective is it?
- The average cost of each person accepting Jesus as Savior is less than $2.00 USD
- Each film team averages 10 people accepting Jesus every film showing
- Each film team averages starting 9 new churches every year
How much of MY offering goes directly to the native missionaries?
- 100% of YOUR offering goes directly to equipping and supporting missionaries
- In the USA, all positions are voluntary. No positional salaries are paid.
- 100% of Administrative expenses including occasional professional services and travel abroad by USA administrators are covered by designated gifts from local businesses in our home area.