Frequently asked questions
What do you do?
- Identify native missionaries
- Equip and support them to present portable gospel film presentations
- Report back to our supporters
- Seeing in addition to hearing the gospel adds invaluable understanding
- Many people in targeted areas cannot read or write
- In targeted areas, films attract attention and viewership unlike westernized areas where people would avoid open air film showings
Why native missionaries?
- Speak(s) the local language(s)
- Know local customs and traditions
- Travel without scrutiny
- Familiar with local governmental policies
- Statistically very effective compared to western evangelists and associated costs
What are the qualifications of native missionaries you partner with?
- Currently established as a Christian evangelist / pastor
- Extensively questioned and verified by Christian references
- Personally visited by CSCFM directors
How much does it cost?
- The average cost to setup and equip one film team is $1,500.00 USD
- The target to support each film team is $100.00 USD per month
How effective is it?
- The average cost of each person accepting Jesus as Savior is $1.18 USD
- Each film team averages 10 people accepting Jesus every film showing
- Each film team averages starting 9 new churches every year
How much of MY offering goes directly to the native missionaries?
- 100% of YOUR offering goes directly to equipping and supporting missionaries
- In the USA, all positions are voluntary. No positional salaries are paid.
- 100% of Administrative expenses including occasional professional services and travel abroad by USA administrators are covered by designated gifts from local businesses in our home area.
Partner with us
We depend on the generosity of Christians around the world to support our work. Please prayerfully consider donating.
100% of the offerings given go directly to equipping and supporting Native Missionaries.
Find us on Facebook
Clean Water Project
4,500 children under the age of 5 die each year in Uganda & Rwanda due to unclean water - 12 per day. Diseases caused by dirty water and poor sanitation kill more children every year than AIDS, malaria and measles combined. 75% of diseases in Uganda & Rwanda are caused by a lack of clean water and proper sanitation.
Featured native missionary
FROM NEPAL: Update by Bro. Amar
Patrick, greetings from the land of Nepal. God is so gracious to the film ministry. Recently we had gone for film show to PALPA, six people took water baptism. God is moving through film ministry and outreach. Please, pray for my film ministry. It is becoming so effective for gospel as well as for Church… Read more »
Recent photos from the field
Equipping, training and serving Native Missionaries to help the local church by presenting
the message of salvation using films to the largest number of people in the shortest amount of time.