Christians Sharing Christ Film Ministries is committed to helping any Christian person or organization with a desire to win souls to the Lord Jesus Christ. People we will help can best be described as those who agree with the following doctrinal statement.
Doctrinal Statement of CSCFM
The Partners affirm and declare their common convictions in the following:
- We believe in the Scriptures of the Holy Bible (Old and New Testaments) as verbally inspired of God, and inerrant in the original writing, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is God, was born of a virgin, died vicariously, shed His blood as man’s substitutionary sacrifice, rose bodily, and ascended to heaven, where He is presently exalted at the Father’s right hand, and that His return is imminent, visible and personal.
- We believe that salvation consists of the remission of sins, the imputation of Christ’s righteousness, and the gift of eternal life received by faith alone, apart from works. Because of Adam’s sin, all men have guilt imputed, are totally depraved, and need to be regenerated by the Holy Spirit for salvation.
- We believe in the “Eternal Security” of the believer; that it is impossible for one born into the family of God to ever be lost.
- We believe that the Scriptural ordinances of the Church are Baptism and the Lord’s Supper and are to be administered by the local church, that Baptism (immersion) should be administered to believers only as a symbol of their belief in the death, burial and resurrection with Him, and that the Lord’s Supper should be partaken of by baptized believers only to show forth His death till He comes again.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
- We believe that Christ commanded the church to go into all the world and preach the gospel to every person, baptizing and teaching those who believe.
Partner with us
We depend on the generosity of Christians around the world to support our work. Please prayerfully consider donating.
100% of the offerings given go directly to equipping and supporting Native Missionaries.
Find us on Facebook
Clean Water Project
The water in the most third world countries in urban areas is polluted by industrial waste and untreated sewage. This same waste leaks into streams and pollutes water in rivers and lakes that many in remote locations rely on as their only source of water.
Water sources in rural areas are even polluted with natural contaminations. The most recent concern is groundwater contamination containing arsenic found in the tube wells that many still rely on.
As a result, waterborne illnesses such as dysentery, typhoid, and cholera run rampant in these third world countries.
Featured native missionary
FROM NEPAL: Update by Bro. Amar
Patrick, greetings from the land of Nepal. God is so gracious to the film ministry. Recently we had gone for film show to PALPA, six people took water baptism. God is moving through film ministry and outreach. Please, pray for my film ministry. It is becoming so effective for gospel as well as for Church… Read more »
Recent photos from the field
Equipping, training and serving Native Missionaries to help the local church by presenting
the message of salvation using films to the largest number of people in the shortest amount of time.